1. What is Tiger Radler?
- Tiger Radler is Tiger Beer with natural lemon juice!
2. Where can you get them?
- Tiger Radler will be available in most places in East Malaysia soon. ( Ming Cafe has started selling them last Friday)
3. How much per-bottle?
- We were informed that it will be sold as RM 11.00 per-bottle.
4. Will it be available at Supermarkets?
- Yes.. It will be sold individually or a pack of six.
My take on Tiger Radler?
If you're not a beer drinker, i would suggest you to try this as it has this super zesty taste to it. Not like the normal beer which is bitter.It a beverage suitable for any occasion whether you are sitting by the pool side, enjoying the breeze by the beach, after a long tiring day at work or even when you're watching a football match with friends at home. I would love to have a few bottles of these kept in my fridge at home. Once I'm done doing some projects on my car (or friends cars), it would be perfect to pop a bottle...or two...or three of these.
Here are some of the pictures taken during the launching.
Pei Pei's Blog